3 Reasons Why Homeschooling Rocks

http://profesor-anecado.blogspot.com/2015/11/3-reasons-why-homeschooling-rocks.html

3 Reasons Why Homeschooling Rocks
1. It is not as boring as all get out.

I spent the first five and a half years of my education in public schools. There are, of course, times when I enjoy learning things and talking with my friends. On the other hand, though, there long stretches monotony and boredom. And it's only grade school! I cannot even imagine what it would be like in high school gets and. I vaguely remember a class I took in grade 6 before I started to learn. "Conflict resolution" they call it. That is the whole class we had to sit through for 50 minutes a day on how to not get in a fight. Instead of teaching us something useful such as mathematics, history or science, we have to sit down and get in a fistfight learn that is not good for anyone.

I think it goes without saying that homeschooling is much more interesting. I'm doing something and learning, or I enjoy my free time. I once sat through a long time monotonous lectures or stare at the blackboard while the slowest of teachers serving students in the classroom. I was able to learn at my own pace and enjoy it.

2. No one gives you Wedges.

Unless, of course, you have an older brother and then you may get more than you can handle Wedges. One of the fantastic things about the study is that there are no awkward social structure that you have to adjust to. Unless you live in a family that is very complicated, there are no bullies, no drug addicts and so on.

Again, the advantage is more than what you do not have to deal with, but also in what you get. Being learned allowed me to develop a much stronger relationship with my parents and siblings, and I found a number of friends through homeschooling and church groups and so on. I found that when I was in college I was able to comfortably communicate with everyone from older students (some people even grandparents, come back for their education) for younger students and even faculty and staff. None of these people ever gave wedge.

3. The odds are your teacher will probably like you.

I personally never had a problem with a teacher who does not look like me or treat me well, but I know that the experience of the people out there. The possibility increases, I think, you get into high school that you might run into a good teacher you do not like or do not like you for some reason. I would not say that it is something personal, just occasionally there are disputes.

On the other hand, I think you get the benefit of homeschooling because you can develop a much deeper relationship with your parents. Home from school and just tell them what you do (if you can even remember all the details) you live with them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Support by: Informasi Gadget Terbaru - Dewa Chord Gitar | Lirik Lagu - Kebyar Info
Copyright © 2015 Education Information Design by SHUKAKU4RT - All Rights Reserved